16-18 MAY 2019
Every May the Devon County Show is held at Westpoint, just 12 miles away from the Holiday Bungalow. Here is what the Devon County Show website has to say about the event:
The Devon County Show is what Devon’s all about!
It brings together the very best of food, farming and rural life – plus lots of fun – all rolled into one.
- See the incredible animals – livestock, horses, dogs and poultry
- Taste the very best of local food and drink
- Enjoy a world of entertainment with the Monster Trucks*, the NEW Ocean Discovery Zone, sheep shearing and lots, lots more
- Relax at our NEW Watering Hole where street food, live music and plenty of seats are all under one gigantic roof
- Marvel at Westcountry crafts created by the talented exhibitors
- Take a ride on the Devon Eye
- Meet favourite TV & film characters around the showground
- Enjoy a unique shopping experience
- Watch old Massey Ferguson tractors on parade
- Discover the world of the honeybee
- Find out more about country life – watch demonstrations and have-a-go
- Finally, our NEW Show ambassadors will be on hand at the entrance gates to help you at the start of your Big Day Out!
*Friday and Saturday
Our team of Devon-lovers is hard at work creating this unforgettable three-day, countryside extravaganza in the third week in May. We’ll update the website regularly – do come back soon! Join the chat on Twitter & keep in touch on Facebook.